Hattiesburg Criminal Attorney
Our Practice | Glenn L. White PLLC
Established in Petal, Glenn L. White PLLC is a full-service law firm focused on assisting men and women throughout South Mississippi in all areas of criminal law, family law and personal injury.
Led by founder and Hattiesburg criminal lawyer, Glenn L. White, our team is prepared to help you understand the most effective legal steps you can take in your circumstances to achieve a favorable outcome in your case. Contact our firm today to learn more.
Experienced. Determined. Tenacious.
Attorney Glenn L. White offers our clients more than three decades of extensive legal knowledge and experience. Over the years, he has earned a successful track record for helping his clients obtain positive results. As a former District Attorney for Forrest County and Perry County, he recognizes tactics used by prosecuting teams. Using his insight, he is able to build solid defense strategies that combat those challenges.
Since 1995, the law office of Glenn L. White PLLC has been assisting our clients with their complicated cases involving:
- Criminal defense: Our firm handles a comprehensive range of misdemeanor and felony criminal charges involving drug crimes, DUI/DWI, property crimes, theft crimes, gun crimes, assault, sex crimes, white collar crimes, homicide, vehicular homicide, other violent crimes, etc.
- Expungement/restoration of weapons rights: If you have been convicted of a crime, attorney Glenn L. White can help you explore the possibility of expungement and restoration of your weapons rights.
- Drug crimes: We offer assertive and thorough defense to our clients up against serious drug charges involving possession, possession and sale, manufacture, trafficking, etc.
- Family law: Our team at Glenn L. White PLLC helps individuals and families dealing with a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, annulment, child custody, guardianship, grandparent visitation rights, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, change of names, paternity matters, contempt issues, etc.
- Personal injury: We are committed to assisting our clients with obtaining fair and full compensation when they have been injured as a result of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, construction accidents, industrial accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, etc.
Contingency Fees | At the law office of Glenn L. White PLLC, we offer a free initial consultation to review your personal injury claim. If we take on your case, we only charge fees when we obtain compensation for you.
Contact Our Petal, Mississippi, Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
We invite you to contact Glenn L. White PLLC today at 601-255-7252 for reliable legal advice and representation in your criminal defense, family law or personal injury case. We offer free initial consultations. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments by request. Spanish translation services are available. Our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. We negotiate flat-fee contracts with our clients to eliminate unexpected charges.